Climb Up Google

with smart search marketing checklist

  • Get in front of customers when their searching for your products and services
  • Learn how to create content content that Google loves
  • Easy to follow step-by-step guide

Leave your details and we’ll deliver your free copy straight into your inbox.

We take data protection very seriously. Your details will be sent via an encrypted form and will not be shared with any other companies.

Google, the noun that became a verb.

How often do you Google something? It seems we use the search giant for everything these days from finding cheap flights to Cuba to knowledge recall.

We often don’t even need to navigate away from their homepage as Google is increasingly trying to provide you with answers to the questions your asking right at the top of the search results.

I suppose a more pertinent question would be ‘how often do your customers use Google each day to search for the products or services you offer?’

The answer, undoubtably, is a lot.

We’ve noticed a big shift over the past eight years. Our clients are telling us that their ratio split between traditional methods of generating new business such as networking, referrals, events and word of mouth, now equate to less than 40% of their business leads with the other 60% is coming from digital marketing and Google.

Is your business being returned in the search results for what you sell? And if it isn’t, how many potential business leads are you loosing?

In this our second marketing checklist guide we talk search and provide you with a checklist of things you should be doing to start pushing your business up the the search engine rankings and get you in front of the right people when they’re searching for your offering.

We hope you find it useful. Any questions just shout!

Keep your eye out for the next instalments in the series.

Get in front of customers when their searching for your products and services

Learn how to create content that Google loves

Easy to follow step-by-step guide

Start climbing up Google

More guides coming soon

get them in your inbox as soon as they’re published.

Supercharge your website

We take data protection very seriously. Your details will be sent via an encrypted form and will not be shared with any other companies.